1. Tell us a bit about Triple P Consulting.
Triple P Consulting is a boutique digital strategy service. I help authors, writers, and storytellers successfully launch and market their books. I work with clients to develop a digital marketing strategy that tailored to their goals and personality, I’m also available to oversee the strategy implementation, or fully serve as promotion manager. My services are for writers who would much rather be writing than marketing.
2. What gave you the idea for your business and how did it start?
After building two previous brands in the beauty/wellness industry, I transitioned into the world of digital marketing. After spending a year as an Eloqua project manager, I’d made the decision to move into digital strategy but had no clue where I’d specialize. I happened to befriend a ghostwriter around the same time I started thinking about writing my own book, and it was an instant connection. It was love at first thought.
3. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
The flexibility. I love the flexibility that allows me to maintain the work life balance I need. I’d say I equally love the flexibility I have with how I work with clients. I’m able to bring creativity and fresh look to create solutions that clients have come to appreciate.
4. What are your keys to making yourself productive?
Two keys: Scheduled work blocks on my calendar and the Pomodoro technique. The combination helps ensure I’m on track, focused and productive. Without them, I’d spend all day chasing the shiniest object I see.
5. Tell us one long-term goal in your career.
I have to confess I’d love to see one of the books I help launch make it to Oprah’s Book Club list.
6. What’s the most valuable lesson you’ve learned through the course of your career?
A well rested mind is productive. A tired mind breeds creativity.
7. What advice would you give to others aspiring to succeed in your field?
Don’t be afraid to bring your personality and creativity to the table. Your ideas are what make you stand out, it’s why they chose to work with you. Give them You!
8. What are your favorite things to do outside of work?
Reading, of course. I love to color, and have recently begun my hand at handlettering. And binge watching HGTV.